Skip to main content

About Me


I have 2 years of experience working with the Project Management department of a $20B Construction company, Larsen & Toubro Construction. At L&T, I played the role of Planning Analyst who always strives to analyze, forecasts and provides the optimal resources for completing the project on time, cost and quality. During my job, I gained expertise in creating project metrics using SQL, Tableau and supporting project progress through cross-functional collaboration with multiple stakeholders.

While talking to my managers and getting their feedback, I was always curious to know about how to improve the data analysis and how to use it for optimizing the resources. I started creating the invoice and progress monitoring dashboards using Tableau which improved the productivity of a planner. My passion for data-driven project management led me to pursue a Master's degree in Business Analytics.

I am currently a student in the Master of Science Business Analytics program at W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Courses like Data Mining, Optimization Modelling, Marketing Analytics, and Business Analytics Strategy have helped me gain business acumen in addition to bolstering my analytical skills. I hope to add value to the future projects I work with by utilizing my experience and skills.

To learn more, check out my projects.